Overall 10+ Years of Fullstack development experience.
Frontend experience with Angular4 or higher versions for at least 4 years required.
Backend experience with Spring Boot for 4 years required.
Hands-on experience in TDD required.
Design efficient and user-friendly software products to advance and support business needs.
To be successful in this role, it is important that you have a deep knowledge of cloud native development, underlying architecture for hyper-converged technologies, modern software integration patterns, complex software systems as well as ability to do code dives and write high performing code.
· 10+ years of development experience.
· 5+ years of experience working with enterprise solution delivery in a large scale distributed software design environment, preferably in a Java/Spring development environment with strong leadership experience.
· 4+ years of experience with front end development framework Angular4+ on Typescript.
· 2+ years of experience working in an Agile based development environment using TDD and pair programming & familiar with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins.
· Ability to lead and mentor a feature team in a Pair Programming model.
· Preferred Qualifications:
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· 2+ year with emerging cloud platform technologies such as: CloudFoundry, OpenShift , AWS Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Heroku , or other PaaS technologies.
· Master’s Degree
· Languages: Java
· Tools: STS, SOAP UI, PostMan, PgAdmin
· Database: Oracle 10g, Postgres SQL, Mongo DB, MYSQL, SQL
· Web/Application Server WAS, Tomcat
· Middleware: IBM MQ Series, Kafka, Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ
· Framework: Hibernate, Spring Boot
· Cloud Technologies: Azure, AKS, Docker
· Version Control: Bitbucket
· Miscellaneous: Jenkins, Swagger, Splunk, Newrelic, Kafka, Solace